Dr. Cary is a versatile and engaging speaker who involves audiences with her presentations tailored for maximum impact.
“I can’t begin to tell you how much positive feedback I have received regarding your presentations. You are one of the most inspirational, genuine people I have ever met. I am so impressed and appreciative of the time you devoted to preparing for our event.”
– Lisa Ann Mathews | Director of Business Development, Berkeley
She’s spoken at:
- Women in Healthcare Leadership Summit
- Georgetown University School of Medicine
- George Washington University
- MedStar’s Institute for Innovations Annual Conference
- The National Health Service (UK)
- Peking Union Medical College
- Healthcare Information Management Systems Society (HIMSS)
- Dubai Medical College
- Mayo Clinic
- The California Telehealth and Telemedicine Center (now California Telehealth Resource Center)
- ATHAR, Dubai Medical and Pharmacy Colleges’ Graduate Forum
- American College of Physician Executives
- UC Berkeley’s CenterSchool of Public Health “Innovative Leaders” series
- Health 2.0, in the heart of Silicon Valley
For information on how Dr. Cary can create a stellar presentation for your next event, call 202-403-1966.
“I was surprised by how engaging and helpful Maggi’s presentation was – how personal and interactive it felt. That was great!
– Women in Healthcare Leadership participant
“Maggi is exceptionally skilled at perceiving and responding to the needs and interests of the audience. Her authenticity and congruency shine through. Maggi is funny and brilliant. The whole morning just flew by. I’ll listen to her anytime.”
– Veterans Administration Management Training participant